This potato salad recipe is really easy and delicious, perfect for barbecue’s or as an alternative to chips. I made this potato salad recipe for a barbecue that we had with all our friends and it went down really well.
Ingredients for the Potato Salad:
- 500g of new potatoes
- 1 red onion
- one handful of chopped coriander
- 3 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons of mayonaise
- Boil the potatoes for 18 minutes, if you prefer softer potatoes boil for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, chop the onion and coriander.
- Drain the potatoes
- Add the onion, coriander and potatoes to a bowl. Then add the mustard and mayonnaise.
- Mix all the ingredients together using two spoons
- Taste it and add more mustard if needed.
- All Done- Time to eat!